Licensed in Arizona and California
“I enjoy the diversity of my practice. Bringing together experience in litigation and regulatory matters allows me to help clients evaluate the big picture and work to meet their business goals.”
Communicating with the Phoenix Law Group, PLC or any of its attorneys or staff does not create a client relationship that does not otherwise exist. Communications by non-clients to the Phoenix Law Group, PLC or any attorney or staff member are not protected by attorney-client privilege and may not be treated as confidential.
- Represent clients in state and federal court, before administrative agencies, and in arbitration and mediation proceedings
- Defense and prosecution of a wide variety of claims including contract disputes, employment-related litigation, and commercial torts.
- Regularly advise clients on managing litigation risk and responding to subpoenas
- Advise clients regarding federal and state anti-fraud and abuse laws
- Counsel clients regarding state insurance regulation including prompt pay laws, any willing provider laws, provider contracting mandates, health discount cards, and mandated benefits
- Advise clients regarding licensing and regulation of third party administrators, utilization review agents, preferred provider networks, and pharmacy benefit managers
- Represent health care providers before professional licensing boards
- Counsel clients regarding antitrust implications of proposed business ventures
- Represent clients in litigation involving claims for antitrust violations, state consumer protection act violations, deceptive practices, and trade disparagement
Quarles & Brady Streich Lang, LLP (formally Streich Lang, P.A.)
- Practiced in the area of commercial litigation, including insurance defense, professional liability litigation,
and securities litigation
United States District Court, Phoenix, Arizona
- Served as judicial clerk to U.S. District Judge Stephen M. McNamee
Arizona State University College of Law, 1994
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Note and Comment Editor, Arizona State Law Journal
- Member of the Order of the Coif
Licensed to practice in Arizona and California.
Arizona State University, 1991
Bachelors of Arts in History