December 1, 2020 12:00 PM EDT
This session will provide an update on the newest laws and regulations that affect PBMs, pharmacies, plans, and others involved in the prescription benefit industry. The update will include such laws as pricing transparency, any willing provider and steerage, credentialing, provider mandates and contracting, MAC, pharmacy audits, discount cards, benefit mandates, licensing and utilization management, among others.
- Describe new regulatory requirements/changes and how they may impact the PBM industry.
- Discuss legislative trends, what may be coming and how these trends may impact the PBM industry.
- Outline the legal requirements and how they apply to pharmacy business models.
- Specify the consequences of failing to meet the legal requirements.
- Identify strategies for compliance with these legal requirements.
Samantha G. Brown, Esq., Attorney at Law, The Phoenix Law Group, PLC
Cami Agena, Esq., Attorney at Law, The Phoenix Law Group, PLC
In connection with the current COVID-19 pandemic, please click the link below to see a summary of the various state responses that may be helpful to you in connection with your pharmacy benefit compliance during this ever-evolving situation.