Communicating with the Phoenix Law Group, PLC or any of its attorneys or staff does not create a client relationship that does not otherwise exist. Communications by non-clients to the Phoenix Law Group, PLC or any attorney or staff member are not protected by attorney-client privilege and may not be treated as confidential.
- Pharmacy benefit manager state law requirements
- Pharmacy network compliance
- Utilization review requirements
- State contracting mandates
- Pharmacy benefit management agreements – Regulatory Requirements
- Pharmacy network agreements
- Representation of creditors and debtors in all types of bankruptcy matters.
Quarles & Brady LLP
Provides services in the areas of
- Commercial bankruptcy
- Business restructuring
- Bankruptcy litigation including preference and fraudulent transfer defense.
- Represented debtors, creditors, and committees in a wide variety of bankruptcy cases, including:
- Real Estate
Arizona State University, 2001
South Dakota State University, 1990
Bachelor of Arts in English